The latest claim of £300K brings the total amount of R&D tax credits to over £1 million for one UK engineering company working with randd uk.
Firmly established in the engineering supply market, the company began as a specialist in bearings and have developed their portfolio to cover a wide variety of engineering products with branches nationwide.
Research and development is vital for bespoke projects as the company hold a strong reputation for solving new and complex problems. As well as supplying standard products, the company create innovative solutions to customer problems such as improving cost efficiency for operations.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer