randd has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £100k for a company based in Berkshire. The company provides the MoD, Aerospace, Medical and Commercial industries with paint finishing solutions of the highest quality. They have a wide-range of finishing capabilities, including many wet paint techniques, CARC Coating, RFI Shield Coating, Stove Enamelling, Air Dry, Kephos and Powder Coating, Alocrom 1000, Alocrom 1200, Cadmium Plating, Anodising, Hard Anodising, Electroplating and Phosphating.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor