Based in Leicestershire, a baby products manufacturer have been awarded the latest Reality Cheque for £103,000, claiming an overall amount of £446,000 across five years. The family owned business develop products for infants; prams, strollers, car seats, cots, beds and furniture make up the bulk of their sales.
With safety at the heart of all products, research and development is vital for complying with legislation in this highly regulated area to guarantee strength, safety and operational elements after the changes after scaling up prototypes. The award-winning company is specifically geared up to research international trends, including manufacturing, product demand, style and safety, priding itself on rapidly recognising trends and incorporating them into the product range.
Previous R&D tax credit claims have been a major driving force in confidence for company expansion within a competitive worldwide marketplace.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer