randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £104k for a company based in Shropshire.
The company is a market-leading manufacturer of sheet metal fabrication products. They are able to offer a comprehensive range of services to the sheet metal consuming industries including: punching, laser cutting, precision folding, metal forming, fabrication, metal finishing, welding and painting and powder coating.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor