randd has delivered another R&D tax credit claim for £104k for a company based in Yorkshire. The company provides steel section bending and rolling, cutting, weld preparation and welding, with ultrasonic NDT (None Destructive Testing) available as required through specialist subcontractors. The company operate all the necessary quarantine procedures involved in rolling free issue attending plate or the special techniques required to preserve finish on nickel plated aluminium. They are also able to initial pinch, so sheets can be supplied cut to size and weld prepped prior to rolling. In addition they can weld, sub-arc weld, drill and coat with surface finishes as required.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer