In total, an engineering company from Chesterfield has claimed £427K in R&D tax credits with the latest instalment of £106K. The company manufacture specialist and unique fabrications for complete turnkey solutions including design, manufacture and commissioning and are fully qualified with certifications in ISO 9001 and more accreditations.
With a strong reputation, the business provide engineering services in medium & heavy industries, mainly for offshore oil & gas but also including the nuclear, defence, mining, handling quarrying materials, marine and construction sectors.
Their fully equipped workshop and new manufacturing unit enable the company to carry out research and development to deliver commitment to their clients; acting as a trusted partner to key customers, the company develop a proactive strategy consisting of technical advice, feasibility studies and support at early stages, ensuring that customer needs are realised in a cost effective, achievable and practical manner.
Research and development initiatives have been focused due to declining activity in the oil & gas sector due to the low price of oil which is delaying, and in some cases halting, many opportunities for development and equipment manufacturing. R&D tax credits make innovation for sustainable for an ever-changing market.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer