A client claimed over £107K in R&D tax credits with a grand total of £391,000 over five years. The company are a casing solutions developer, manufacturer and supplier to many industry sectors. Working with major blue chip organisations, the company have a factory in Leicester with offices across the UK and abroad.
Providing a consultation and advice service, research and development is necessary to meet individual project demands and needs. Continual investment in cutting-edge technologies such as CAD (computer aided design), CNC (computer numeric controlled) machining plus rotational moulding and vacuum forming equipment enables the company to produce the highest quality cases consistently at the most competitive price, whether it is one case or a thousand. The recent investment in rotary moulding equipment has led to a significant output increase due to ever more innovative and lean manufacturing techniques.
Previous R&D tax credits claims have led to: new ventures; the improvement of existing processes such as rotary moulding & vacuum forming; improved energy efficiency; an increase in the proportion of recycled material usage; and the implementation of more appropriate and accurate management control systems.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor