Overall, a precision engineering company has received a Reality Cheque for £273,000 in three years with the latest claim of £107K.
The company specialise in all aspects of castings including CNC machining, CNC Tool Making, assembly and more. A highly skilled workforce produce tooling using the latest technologies and software from design right through to manufacture and assembly.
Clients stem from a range of markets including Automotive, Motorsport, Military, Electronic, Renewable Energy, Stairlifts, Marine, Broadcast and Medical. These markets drive quality, tight tolerance requirements, quick turnarounds and the need to be a cost-effective front-end, bespoke or low volume producer. Therefore R&D activities are important for satisfying these customer demands.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer