randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £108k for a company based in Kent. The company is a high-end engineering manufacturing business providing precision products, assemblies and design services to high technology sectors including: aerospace, defence, security, telecommunications, Formula 1 and specialist automotive (such as McLaren road cars). Their services include: design development; state-of-the-art 5-axis CNC machining; fine limit sheet metalwork; mechanical assembly and inspection.
Total now claimed is £262k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer