Over five years and three claims, a precision engineering company based in Northampton have received £109,000 in R&D tax credits. For the latest two year claim, the company received over £38,000. The company provide specialist precision components to the agricultural, automotive, medical, nuclear, catering and commercial markets.
Research and development is carried out from a purpose built factory where investments have been made in the latest computer technology, new machine tools and bar feeders. The highly skilled team focus R&D activities on sport motorbikes & cars, as well as agricultural & HGV vehicle equipment. Previous R&D tax credits have encouraged the company to take on risks in new developments and innovation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer