A Chesterfield based supplier of piping services to the oil industry has banked an impressive £110,000 from its first R&D Tax Credits claim. Developing specialist methods of welding for a variety of applications for subsea, vessels and on land applications means randd uk’s client has benefitted from its cutting edge approach to problem solving. Around 80% of turnover is in the form of valuable exports, much of the work carried out being on pig traps, items that aid the testing of pipeline integrity. No pigs flew away during the claim process and the company could scarcely believe the rewards they received for their innovation.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor