A long-established tweed manufacturer based in the North West of England has received in excess of £31,000 for its development work this year, to add to the £80,000 received 12 months earlier. Weaving specialist cloths for the high-end female fashion industry is the company’s strength; weaving randd uk into their activities was clearly another smart move.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer