Over four years, an online brick seller has been awarded £112K in R&D Tax Credits with the latest addition of £28,000. The company is the UK’s largest online brick solutions provider and supplier to not only builder merchants but also homeowners, small builders, architects and even major house builders themselves.
Research and development is required to produce a solution to create a website and more importantly facilitating builder merchants to put their stock onto their online system. Bespoke back-end operations were developed as no CRM systems on the market could handle such demanding requirements, forcing the company to develop this themselves. Dedicated R&D test servers have been invested in to resolve uncertainty and trial new technology without impacting the main servers.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor