Over six years, an electronics company have claimed a grand total of £113,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest claim for £15,000. Initially the company specialised in audio-video applications, satellite installations, air conditioning control & installation, IT support and more. The company now specialise in state of the art touch screen entertainment systems primarily aimed at the pub, club, hotel and holiday park markets.
Research and development is carried out to keep product offerings at the cutting edge, continually looking into related and new market areas where the company’s technical skills and knowledge can be utilised. R&D ensures a compatible fit without losing any resolution, speed or functionality, as well as upgrading software. Bespoke solutions are developed through intense trialling and problem solving which are eligible for R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer