A Chesterfield-based engineering company has taken its successful R&D Tax Credits total to £115k over the last three years, with a successful £34k claim this year. A niche market engineer, the company excels in many markets including pharmaceutical, oil & gas, power, rail and plastics, but it’s only in the market for working with randd uk to handle its tax credits claims.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer