Based in Nottinghamshire, a randd uk client specialising in developing new approaches to reducing industrial heat loss through cutting-edge insulation solutions, has been awarded £62k from the R&D Tax Credits scheme. That means over the last three years this innovative company has had close on £150k returned as reward for its developments.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer