A Liverpool heating element manufacturer received almost £11,000 for its second R&D claim to add to the £28,000 recovered a year ago. Developing ever more complex and ever more fuel efficient products is an everyday task within the company which showed plenty of energy in its work with randd uk to ensure a successful claim was lodged.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer