A long term client of randd, a small engineering company in Birmingham that specialises in extending the lives of old threading machinery, has received an R&D Tax Credit worth more than £11,000. The company knows what’s best for them, not a screw loose amongst the workforce!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer