A first claim for a Warrington-based software developer brought in just under £11k cash for this client. Developing complex back office software solutions in diverse areas such as education, recruitment, fast moving goods and sports organisation formed the backbone of this R&D Tax Credits claim.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer