A manufacturing solutions company based in West Yorkshire have been rewarded £11K in R&D tax credits, amounting to over £18K in two years. The company have earned a strong reputation as specialists in industrial robotics & automation and welding technologies, producing manufacturing solutions that incorporate the use of robots for picking, placing, welding or machining. Bespoke technical solutions have been created for high profile clients such as Reis Robotics, Dinse Welding Systems, HKS Weld Monitoring Systems and more.
Research and development has been reinforced within the company to overcome technological uncertainties, seek advancements and comply with health and safety regulations put in place for their clients.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor