A small volume, specialist plastics engineering firm from Bedford received almost £12,500 from their first R&D Tax Credits claim. With a total turnover of just over £0.5m, the family business fabricates just about anything in plastics, but specialises in leading-edge developments in PCB handling, plus health and safety guarding for optical selection devices used in the food industry. No need to reach for the plastic for a while, the claim all went into the business as cash!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer