randd uk have secured a fourth R&D tax credits claim for a paints and polishes manufacturer in West Norwood (South East London). In total £416,000 has been reclaimed for seven years of research and development work.
R&D activities are vital for continuing to develop water-based products that are completely environmentally friendly. A dedicated team of chemists and technologists work towards client goals in order to satisfy production processing and product performance whilst maintaining strict adherence to environmental legislation regarding solvent use, handling and disposal.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor