randd uk has procured a cash award of almost £120,000 with a first time claim for a Derbyshire-based limestone processing company. By developing new process control techniques, the company has been able to significantly reduce the amount of fuel it consumes in the process, and it has also developed new ways to use a wider variety of aggregate sizes within its processes, reducing waste and increasing yield of the final products. Additionally, developing ways to use waste products by incorporating them into existing product recipes that previously could not accept small particles has also reduced return to land numbers significantly. The company, significant exporters, produces high quality products with a wide variety of national standards to consider, but it only considered randd uk to handle its R&D Tax Credits application.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor