A company that specialises in developing start of the art point of sale displays has earned £120k from its first R&D Tax Credits claim. Based in Leicester, the company specialises in high-end, world renowned brands and ensures their displays in shops, airports and malls work to improve the image and sales of their clients.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor