randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for almost £53k for a company based in Leicestershire. They are a renowned design led manufacturer of bespoke kitchens, interiors and bathrooms. Their expertise in materials and ergonomics has enabled them to branch out into other areas beyond the traditional area of kitchens and furniture as they develop prototypes in many and varied fields into commercial products.
Total claimed to date is £123k.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer