Over five years with randd uk, a manufacturer from North Nottinghamshire have received £477,000 in R&D Tax Credits with the latest claim of £124K. The independent family owned business develop and manufacture tinplate components for the metals packaging sector.
Research and development is carried out in a modern factory with the aim of providing a quick response, short lead times and high quality production with reliable on-time delivery. Their expert knowledge, experience and manufacturing capabilities enable the development and production of customised components that exceed, rather than simply satisfy, the needs and wants of their customers. ISO 9001 quality accreditation reinforces their commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
R&D Tax Credits have enabled the company to respond effectively to market pressures for improvements in product quality, production efficiency and manufacturing process innovations.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor