randd has secured another R&D tax credit claim for a Derbyshire-based company worth £124k. The company specialises in large component machining facilities with business in Defence, Oil & Gas, Aerospace and Renewable Power Generation sectors. Their expertise in large component handling, production, repair and refurbishment has grown their reputation for being a problem solving precision engineering company where technical capability and reliability of service is vital.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor