A Hampshire-based company specialising in modular-built solutions used in many industrial applications, such as safety guards, conveyor systems, workstations, sports shelters and van racking,has been awarded £35k for this year’s R&D Tax Credits claim…adding to the £90k received last year. That £125k has helped keep the company well away from rack and ruin.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer