randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £129k for a company based in Hampshire. They are a specialist waste technology company that uses technologies that destroy all non-recyclable waste on site leaving only metal and glass for recycling meaning there is no need for waste collection, no need for landfill or incineration and less greenhouse gases.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer