randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for almost £12k for a company based in South Wales.
The company provides laser-cladding and hardening services for unique and bespoke parts and projects. They can also transport their lasers for use at the client’s site and build custom-made laser-cladding equipment for clients.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer