Supercars, hill climb racers, quad bikes, moto-cross machines are just a few of the competitive vehicles that a small Barnsley-based suspension development company has helped to win races. Laurels were handed to the company when they teamed up with randd to process their first ever R&D Tax Credits claim and when the chequered flag came down, their prize was over £12,000. That put a spring in their step!
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor