Based in Sheffield, this non-destructive test house has just received another claim of £53k, thanks to its ongoing development work in ultrasonic and radiographic testing regimes.
This additional claim now brings their total amount received to a huge £130K.
This was made possible by the company’s constant pushing of the boundaries for ever more accurate and reliable testing methods, due to randd uk’s easy and low hassle method of dealing with and gaining claims, its relationship with this company is totally solid and without any flaws.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer