A manufacturer in Shropshire have claimed £137K in R&D tax credits over seven years with randd uk. With the latest claim of £25,000, the company continue to push innovation during the design, development, manufacture and sourcing of activity based therapy products for children and adults.
Produced in their own factory, the company’s product range require R&D work during the design and manufacture of inventions used to assist children and adults with standing and walking development, independent mobility, cycling and leisure, and gym based therapy.
Initially, tricycles were manufactured for children with Cerebral Palsy and research and development has enabled the creation of additional products and accessories that are used worldwide.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer