For a fourth year claim, a manufacturer of furniture have received £140,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £38,000. The company are one of the finest manufacturers of furniture in the UK and national publications regularly feature their work.
A highly skilled team of development engineers and technicians carry out R&D to reduce costs through production automation and mechanisation. This achieves competitive prices and efficient manufacturing improves product quality. Automating processes has required bespoke machine tools and additional jigging and tooling to improve the operating ease of component production.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer