randd uk has recovered a brilliant cash award of over £140k for a Southampton-based engineering company. This was a retrospective claim for the last two years’ R&D activities. Next year’s claim is already underway and, due to increased development projects now that the directors are aware of the R&D incentives, the current claim will be more than £100K for one year alone.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer