A company in Leicestershire have received £140K this year in R&D tax credits, amounting to £190K over the past two years. The company develop, manufacture and construct interior fittings in a composite range of materials, installing high quality, bespoke spaces. This family owned business holds traditional values that appeal to a range of prestigious clients across the highest end of commercial and residential sectors, including banks, insurance companies, oil companies and other large headquarters.
Heavily bespoke, high end projects create the need for research and development as the team develop an architect’s ideas into a completed job. Their flexible, unique approach in the sector provides a competitive edge as innovation and internal research is essential for satisfying customer needs through technological breakthroughs. Research and development is vital for client demands such as using less common materials for finishes and structural elements as well as acquiring appropriate machinery.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer