A developer of a music sharing app has been awarded over £14k from its latest claim taking the total R&D Tax Credits earned to almost £58k. Based in Surrey, the company has ploughed back its R&D rewards into further development as is seeks to make its app a household name.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor