randd has secured another R&D tax credit claim for over £14k for a company based in Greater-Manchester. The company is a bespoke sheet metal business that includes design, manufacture, surface finish and fitting services. They are stainless steel, aluminium and mild steel specialists who have the experience and expertise in a wide-range of applications.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer