randd uk have claimed £14K in R&D tax credits for a new client based in the North West of the UK. The group of companies specialise in all aspects of fuel storage with a new division created to develop a new, unique method of decommissioning fuel tanks and voids.
Research and development is needed as the company face difficult challenges with the behaviour of materials; repeated experimentation is vital to research the company’s ambitious goal.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer