randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £53k for a company based in Derbyshire.
The company is a high-growth, hi-tech manufacturing operation working with major aerospace companies, leading F1 teams, motorsport, luxury automotive, oil and gas industry and other high-tech industries.
The company strategic positioning is to provide for the future needs of advanced manufacturing by discovery of and responsiveness to industry’s future needs and the development of processes that fulfil those needs. This positions them at the leading edge of research commercialisation. Building upon an established machining technology capability, they have subsequently pursued opportunities to extend their services in the specialist machining and manufacture of composite carbon and glass fibre components.
Total now claimed for this client, thanks to randd uk, is now over £154,000.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer