Over five years (2013-2017), an engineering firm have received over £577,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £155,000. The company develop and manufacture precision automotive components, specialising in casting and machining for the transport sector. Impressive clients include BMW, Nissan and Renault.
Research and development is carried out to take concepts through prototyping and design manufacture, to small, sample batches and on to volume production. To combat tough competition from Eastern Europe, the company have a manufacturing & research base in the UK, but have subcontractors in India. Bespoke, in-house solutions are created through intense trialling and problem solving. Cost-effective solutions are achieved to satisfy customer needs through technological breakthroughs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer