Having received a total amount of £675,000 in R&D tax credits, a bridge and gantries developer located in Nottinghamshire are awarded the latest Reality Cheque for £164,000. The company design, build and install bridges and gantries very quickly with minimal intervention or disruption.
With expertise in structural and general steelwork, the company holds an impressive portfolio of steelwork fabrications including portal building extension, fan assemblies, station steelwork and airport link bridges. All staff take part in an ongoing training programme in order to continue professional development, skills and teamwork.
Research and development is vital for innovating management processes, tooling, skills and teamwork. This includes the introduction of 3D CAD design and developing specialised software, in addition to using specialised service providers.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer