A Derbyshire-based company have received £165K in R&D tax credits to date with the latest claim of £49,000. The company provide an advanced optimisation regime and toolset, using IT based platforms for aiding clients, particularly Local Authorities, to maximize the efficiency and minimise costs of their supply chain. The tools can be used in much wider fields, but it is in the education area that the Company has already proved the worth of its innovative process development.
Research and development is needed to satisfy customer demands and push boundaries.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer