A Construction client has received £173,000 in R&D tax credits for a first claim (2016 & 2017). With a head office based in Bridport Dorset, the company have 10 regional offices throughout England. The team provide tailored solutions to a diverse range of domestic and commercial clients, ranging from architects and individual self-builders, to medium-large scale domestic and commercial developers. Consisting of technical experts, heads of departments and directors, the dedicated team have collective experience in all aspects of construction, environmental planning and buildings control.
Research and development is carried out to trial new building technologies and processes. Innovation is a key part of the business as R&D is utilised to improve areas such as building design, commissioning & planning and more. Processes and IT solutions are automated and streamlined to improve the running of the business.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer