A company in Nottingham have received £174K in R&D tax credits to date with the latest instalment of £30K. Providing advanced insulation and tailor-made solutions for heat saving, the company measure, design, develop, manufacture, supply and install bespoke valve and flange covers using the highest specification materials.
Research and development is employed due to market demand for energy saving and the company have invested time and cost into the latest techniques and state of the art equipment. Bespoke site surveys are carried out and solutions are formed through intense trialling and problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer