Based in Leicester, a client received a great Reality Cheque for £185,000. The company is a world leading supplier of single and double jersey knitting machines.
Research and development is at the heart of the company and the highly experienced project team is actively involved in projects on a day-to-day basis. It can take days or even weeks to set up a machine before the trial and error process starts, which itself can take years to complete without any certainty that a successful outcome will be achieved.
The company develop technologically challenging solutions both in machine development and process methodology, as well as using machining techniques in innovative new ways. The knitting industry has advanced greatly, enabling fast and reliable mass production of textiles equipment.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer