Over four years (2014-2017), a market-leading manufacturer of sheet metal fabrication products based in Telford has received £187,000 with the latest Reality Cheque for £45,000. The company has a strong reputation with a highly skilled in-house workforce that are able to take prospective customers through the manufacturing process to ensure that the final product meets exact specifications.
Research and development is carried out to improve quality and reduce operating costs through introducing new technologies and process improvements. This involves a continuous process of examining existing product manufacturing methodologies and often modifying product design. This is important to combat increasing market pressures from Eastern Europe and the Far East.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer