Based in Chesterfield, this sports ground developer is a dab hand at developing its own specialist machinery to carry out their tasks quicker and more efficiently. Once randd uk planted the idea of the tax credits scheme, the relationship grew and the claim soon came to fruition leaving the client with more than £18,000 to enable even more research and development to blossom.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer