Over five years (2013-2017), a Seals Manufacturer have received £196,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest Reality Cheque for £44,000. The company are a specialist supplier of bespoke seal products with expertise in hostile environments. The team develop solutions for demanding industries such as motorsport, aerospace, petrochemical, oil & gas and the semi-conductor industry.
Research and development is carried out to maintain and surpass their strong reputation in the industry for quality, technical expertise and customer service. R&D is thriving within the company who are introducing a new inspection laboratory to bring quality assurance in-house. Options for adopting 3D printing technology are also being explored to help with prospecting new clients.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer