randd has delivered another successful R&D tax credit claim worth £53k for a company based in Cambridgeshire, which offers specialist expertise in the injection moulding industry, covering all aspects from mould making and design to moulding machine specification and performance to process control/analyses/optimisation and advanced process assessment. The total claimed to date for this client is now £196k.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor